Fashion Island, Irvine Spectrum, and the Eastbluff Village, Crystal Cove and Bayside shopping centers, have announced the openings of multiple new businesses.
Each of the centers is owned and operated by the Newport Beach-based Irvine Co.
Some of the new businesses opened in the latter half of 2013, others early this year, and additional ones are coming in the months ahead.
Offerings include shops, restaurants, apparel boutiques and a comedy club.
"More than ever, our retail centers offer more than just a place to come shop," Stacie Ellis, senior marketing director for Irvine Co. Retail Properties, said in a news release. "We provide that complete experience — whether it's a few girlfriends shopping at their favorite boutiques and then enjoying gourmet bites and cocktails, to date night at any of our amazing restaurants and state-of-the-art movie theaters, we've got it all."
• Footwear boutique Vince Camuto (opened in January)
• Clothing store Brooks Brothers (opened in February)
• Golf apparel brand Travis Mathew (opening in May)
• Blue C Sushi, which features a revolving sushi bar (spring)
• Traditional Jewelers (summer)
• With an existing location in Irvine Spectrum, CUCINA enoteca is expanding to Newport (summer)
• Maui swimwear brand Letarte (spring).
• Minamoto Kitchoan, which sells Japanese sweets (May)
• Performance sports brand 2XU (spring)
• World of Tom Ford for men and women — shops inside a shop, as a press release put it — is now open at Neiman Marcus.
• The Improv Comedy Club (April)